Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A Sure Cure for Nausea

Soda Crackers and Vernor's ginger ale. This isn't just any ginger ale. It's pretty potent, so I have to sip it, but it has helped with my nausea so much. It was first suggested to me by my dad's wife, Helen. She's an RN and it's a trick she picked up somewhere along the way.

The drawback is I haven't been able to find any in Utah. It's not a big deal though. Whenever I'm in Oregon or Idaho, I just go to the nearest Safeway and stock up. I think Vernor's is based somewhere in Michigan, so if you're interested you might be able to look them up. I didn't have any luck with finding a website on google, although there were lots of blog posts about it.

If you're lucky enough to live somewhere that there is such a thing as Safeway, you'll find Vernor's in the liquor aisle, where the mixers are. I love this stuff and try to have several six packs on hand at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment