Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where to Begin....?

Many of you know I have been having some issues with my health for quite awhile. After a lengthy process, I have finally been diagnosed with Lyme Disease. I have debated whether to tell people about what's going on or keep it to myself, as it looks like it's going to take awhile to resolve all of this. I guess everyone will find out eventually anyway, so I decided to start a blog that will help keep my close friends and family up on what I'm doing and where I'm at in the process. 

I'm also going to try to include as much information as possible, in the hopes that it will help people understand a little bit more about this relatively unknown disease, and the reasons I have chosen the treatment options that I'll be starting on. 

Since this has been the main focus of my time and attention over the last month and a half, this will also be a good way for me to sift through a lot of the information and hopefully sort things out. Hopefully, we can learn together...

No comments:

Post a Comment