Sunday, January 10, 2010

Cure Unknown: Inside the Lyme Epidemic

This is a book that I found on Amazon.com when I was searching for anything I could get my hands on about Lyme. I would highly recommend it for anyone associated with Lyme disease whether directly or indirectly. It is written in a style that makes it feel as though you are reading a good novel, but it's packed with helpful information about the disease and the controversy surrounding it.

Pamela Weintraub is a Lyme survivor herself, and also helped her husband and her two boys battle this difficult disease. Her background as a science writer adds to the intensity and straight-forward presentation. You can purchase it new or used on amazon.com starting at about $10. If you're looking for a good read that will help you understand or empathize with Lyme disease, this is a GREAT book!

No comments:

Post a Comment