Monday, December 21, 2009

I Did Something REALLY Stupid...

I have been really discouraged now for the last couple of months, which I guess is normal given the circumstances. But I did something really, really stupid and I'm going to blog about it so I won't do it again, EVER. Because I was discouraged, and partly because I was concerned about money, I skipped my Seattle Dr's appointment in October and ran out of my meds the day before Thanksgiving. So I have been off my meds for 3-4 weeks. Most of my symptoms have returned, but this time an added new bonus is a pretty substantial tremor in my right hand/arm that seems to get really bad when I am tired, and I'm having pretty bad balance issues.

My appointment in December was on the 18th, and I made sure to go this time. My doctor was not happy with me AT ALL, but updated all my prescriptions and has gotten me started on all my stuff again. I have started everything again as of today, and I'll keep you posted as to how I feel moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment